Canon EOS 7D Mark II and Canon EOS 3D in 2013?
The NAB comes closer and closer and the rumor mill. What will come in 2013? New BlackMagic? FS700 upgrade? Or a EOS 7D Mark II?
There are a lot of rumors about a replacement for the 7D. The 7D Mark II will have:
- 24Mpx Chip
- Improvements for the video function
- a higher ISO range of 100-25600
- Dual Digic 5
- 100% viewfinder
- 61 Point AF from 5D Mark III
But there is one more thing. A lot of guy think that Canon will launch a 40+ Mpx camera. It will be bigger than the 5D M III, but will be under the 1Dx. And because Canon takes only odd numbers, it could only be a EOS 3D. Here some possible specifications:
- 46 MP
- 3.7 frame/s
- Dual DIGIC 5+
- ISO: (25) 50-6.400, upgrade to 12.800
- Same AF as in the EOS 1DX
- USB 3